Train the Trainer,
Developing your Staff Through Training
This combines aspects of both presentation skills and small group teaching
to give people who need to train their staff in a variety of valuable skills.
The session will allow you to develop a framework for training your staff
in the workplace.
To introduce good principles of training.
This session will help participants to:
• Understand the cycle of learning and how your style of learning
affects your teaching.
• Identify training needs of their staff;
• Set objectives for presentations, and the importance of pitching
your presentation for your audience;
• Understand the importance of planning and to encourage the use
of the 5w's: Who?, What?, When?, Where?, Why?;
• Identify good practice and errors that can be made in presentations;
• Discuss methods of making preparation and delivery less stressful;
• Devise strategies for coping with difficult people;
• Demonstrate how understanding of both their own and the audience’s
body language can improve success in training;
• Consider methods of giving and receiving feedback during training;
• Design evaluation tools;
“A stimulating session”
“Group interaction was good and supported”